- BARREL: Full Composite with patented single disk - PBF Technology™ for maximum pop, a huge sweet spot, and unbelievable sound on contact.
- CONSTRUCTION: Three-piece design featuring VCX™ Vibration Control Connection System - a patented elastomeric connection that allows independent movement between the barrel and the handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact.
- SWING WEIGHT - Balanced swing weight for extreme control and maximum swing speed.
- END CAP: Ultra lightweight X-Cap™ design for improved speed and control at the plate.
- GRIP: Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip™ with increased tack for better feel and more control.
The LXT X20 Fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger remains true to the bat's reputation as a hot-out-of-the-wrapper stick that blends swing speed and balance perfectly.
Perfect for players from the youth levels all the way up through the college and pro ranks, the LXT is the best bat in the Louisville Slugger lineup at reducing vibration, allowing hitters to swing through the ball with ease. That's made possible by the bat's three-piece design, centered around the VCX™ Vibration Control Connection System — allowing for independent movement between the barrel and handle.
There are no bad vibes with the LXT X20. Just speed and sound — the signature performance sound players are familiar with —and unbelievable pop. From the PBF Barrel Technology to the ultra-lightweight X-Cap, this bat comes together to give the hitter more control at the plate and better swing speed than ever before.
The 2020 LXT X20 is available for customization in -8, -9, -10 and -11 weight drops. Less Talk. More Power.