Franklin The Natural II Batting Gloves
Franklin's Natural II Baseball Batting Gloves are trusted by multiple MLB pros including the Cincinnati Reds' power hitter, Joey Votto. The Natural II is made with the most advanced glove leather in the world - PITTARDS GRIPSTER leather. When in contact with moisture of any kind, this leather has improved gripping properties designed to maintain tactility and a smooth, seamless feel on any bat. The Quad-Flex crease design reduces material buildup between the batter's hand and the bat handle for exceptional comfort during every plate appearance.
- Floating thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability.
- Neoprene bridge gives added flex across the knuckle back.
- Quad-flex creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle.
- Contoured asymmetrical wristband shapes to your wrist.
- One piece leather palm maintains tactility and provides a smooth, seamless, feel on any bat.
- PITTARDS Gripster leather improves gripping properties when in contact with moisture of any kind.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.