Axe Bat 2017 Origin L135E (-12) 2 1/4" Youth Baseball Bat - L135E - Discontinued
The best value in baseball starts with the Origin. Made from durable LP1 alloy, and upgraded with a new end-cap profile, this bat is your entry point to greatness. Its stiff, yet responsive one-piece construction provides the honest feedback elite hitters prefer and a swing weight that’???s balanced for power.
Like all Axe Bats, the Origin is designed to be hit on only one side. And that’???s no problem for our durable LP1 alloy, which is engineered for the task, infusing raw power to the bat’???s Directional Hitting Face. The Origin also gives players a visual cue for one-sided hitting. Our new HyperWhip Cap is angled and slopes away from the bat’???s hitting face, shaving unnecessary material and weight from the non-hitting tip of the barrel for maximum bat speed.
Meanwhile, the patented Axe handle supports the mechanics of your swing ’??? improving grip stability, transferring power more efficiently, and giving you more space to accelerate the barrel. All while reducing the risk of injuries for longer, safer training.
The Origin is your big league call-up. Grab hold today.
- One-piece, LP1’??'§ alloy construction formulated for strength and durability with one-sided hitting
- Angled HyperWhip’??'§ Cap slopes away from the barrel’???s Directional Hitting Face, eliminating unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side for improved balance and maximum bat speed
- Patented Axe handle teaches young players the proper grip and promotes a powerful, palm-up/palm-down hand position at contact
- Conforms to 1.15 big barrel BPF standards; approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA, 2-1/4’??? barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking an affordable bat with a slightly end-loaded swing weight, who also prefer the stiffness and feedback of a one-piece, alloy construction.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.