The best value in baseball starts with the Origin. Made from durable LP1 alloy, and upgraded with a new end-cap profile, this bat is your entry point to greatness. It's stiff, yet responsive one-piece construction provides the honest feedback elite hitters prefer and a swing weight that s balanced for power.
Like all Axe Bats, the Origin is designed to be hit on only one side. And that's no problem for our durable LP1 alloy, which is engineered for the task, infusing raw power to the bat s Directional Hitting Face.
This year, for the first time, the Origin also gives players a visual cue for one-sided hitting. Our new HyperWhip Cap is angled and slopes away from the bat s hitting face, shaving unnecessary material and weight from the non-hitting tip of the barrel for maximum bat speed.
Meanwhile, the patented Axe handle supports the mechanics of your swing improving grip stability, transferring power more efficiently, and giving you more space to accelerate the barrel. All while reducing the risk of injuries for longer, safer training.
The Origin is your big league call-up. Grab hold today.
- One-piece, LP1 alloy construction, engineered for strength and durability with one-sided hitting
- Angled HyperWhip Cap slopes away from the barrel s Directional Hitting Face, eliminating unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side for improved balance and maximum bat speed
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- BBCOR-certified, 2-5/8 barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking an affordable, BBCOR-certified bat with an end-loaded swing weight, and who prefer the stiffness and feedback of a one-piece, alloy construction.