The signature Axe Bat of 2016 returns better than ever. The HyperWhip's asymmetric angled end cap was an industry first and turned heads nationwide when introduced last year. Its influence can be seen broadly in our lineup this season. After all, whats not to like? With the HyperWhip, you get the stiffness and control of a one-piece alloy construction with the balance of a two-piece composite.
The secret is in our HyperWhip Fusion Barrel, which fuses 3 inches of lightweight carbon fiber to the end of a high-performing Mantic alloy barrel. This reduces weight near the end of the bat without compromising barrel size, and moves the balance point closer to your hands for a swing weight that rivals that of our ultra-balanced Avenge. The barrel s angled top enhances this effect, sloping away from the bat s hitting face and shaving unnecessary material (and weight) from the non-hitting side.
Greater comfort also can be found in the HyperWhip s handle, which again features our popular Endogrid technology. This shock-absorbing, urethane over-mold easily identified by its soft, colorful profile reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and delivers a smoother, more comfortable swing.
The HyperWhip is your game-changing swing. Grab hold today.
- HyperWhip Fusion Barrel transitions from alloy to carbon fiber 3 inches from the tip, reducing weight at the end of the bat, and creating the most balanced one-piece, BBCOR-certified bat in our lineup
- Mantic alloy, formulated for performance and durability with one-sided hitting
- Angled top of HyperWhip Fusion Barrel slopes away from the bat s Directional Hitting Face, eliminating unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side for improved balance and maximum bat speed
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Endogrid handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand for greater comfort
- BBCOR-certified, 2-5/8 barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking a BBCOR-certified bat with the stiffness and ball-tracking of a one-piece alloy construction, but with the balance of a two-piece composite.