Axe Bat 2017 Elite L134E (-12) Youth Baseball Bat - L134E-28in 16oz - Discontinued
The best of both worlds converge in the two-piece Elite. Combining a lightweight, composite handle flex-tuned for whip, comfort and speed, and a massive barrel constructed from our strongest Mantic alloy, this bat is balanced for power.
Like all Axe Bats, the Elite is designed to be hit on only one side. Our Mantic alloy is specially formulated for durability and delivers ball-punishing pop off the bat’???s Directional Hitting Face. This year, for the first time, the Elite also gives players a visual cue for one-sided hitting. Our new HyperWhip Cap is angled and slopes away from the bat’???s hitting face, shaving unnecessary material and weight from the non-hitting tip of the barrel for maximum bat speed.
Greater comfort also can be found in the Elite’???s handle, which now features our popular Endogrid technology. This shock-absorbing, urethane over-mold ’??? easily identified by its soft, colorful profile ’??? reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and delivers a smoother, more comfortable swing.
The Elite is your power unleashed. Grab hold today.
- Two-piece construction pairs a lightweight composite handle with our most durable alloy barrel, delivering a powerful combination of whip and mass at the point of contact
- Mantic’??'§ alloy is our strongest yet, formulated for performance and durability with one-sided hitting
- Angled HyperWhip’??'§ Cap slopes away from the barrel’???s Directional Hitting Face, eliminating unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side for improved balance and maximum bat speed
- Endogrid’??'§ handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand for greater comfort
- Patented Axe handle teaches young players the proper grip and promotes a powerful, palm-up/palm-down hand position at contact
- Conforms to 1.15 big barrel BPF standards; approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA, 2-1/4’??? barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking the whip, flex and comfort of a two-piece construction, but with slightly more barrel mass than the fully composite Avenge L142E.