The Element is like you ’??? a gritty player built for greatness. Made from our strongest Mantic alloy, and debuting in our senior youth line this season, the Element delivers the stiff, yet responsive feel elite hitters prefer.
Like all Axe Bats, the Element is designed to be hit on only one side. Our Mantic alloy is specially formulated for durability and delivers ball-punishing pop off the bat’???s Directional Hitting Face. The Element also gives players a visual cue for one-sided hitting. Our new HyperWhip Cap is angled and slopes away from the bat’???s hitting face, shaving unnecessary material and weight from the non-hitting tip of the barrel for maximum bat speed.
Meanwhile, the patented Axe handle supports the mechanics of your swing ’??? improving grip stability, transferring power more efficiently, and giving you more space to accelerate the barrel. All while reducing the risk of injuries for longer, safer training.
The Element is your everyday grind. Grab hold today.
- One-piece alloy construction features our strongest Mantic’??'§ alloy, formulated for performance and durability with one-sided hitting
- Angled HyperWhip’??'§ Cap slopes away from the barrel’???s Directional Hitting Face, eliminating unnecessary weight from the non-hitting side for improved balance and maximum bat speed
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Conforms to 1.15 big barrel BPF standard; USSSA-approved, 2-3/4’??? barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking a larger, 2-3/4’??? barrel with an end-loaded swing weight, who also prefer the stiffness and feedback of a one-piece, alloy construction.