The most popular fastpitch bat we've ever made returns for another season. Inspired and endorsed by two-time, national college player of the year, Danielle Lawrie, this signature bat is the ideal combination of performance and value.
Like all Axe Bats, the L136E is designed to be hit on only one side. But that's no problem for our durable LP1 alloy, which is engineered for the task, infusing raw power to the bat's Directional Hitting Face.
Meanwhile, the patented Axe handle supports the mechanics of your swing ' improving grip stability, transferring power more efficiently, and giving you more space to accelerate the barrel. All while reducing the risk of common hand injuries for longer, safer training.
The L136E is your competitive fire. Grab hold today.
- One-piece, LP1 alloy construction
- Directional Hitting Face engineered for durability and performance with one-sided hitting
- Danielle Lawrie signature bat
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA and NFHS, 2-1/4' barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking a balanced, affordable bat for fastpitch, who also prefer the stiffness and feedback of a one-piece alloy construction; and/or those considering the Axe Bat for the first time.