Swing for the fences with the best-kept secret in slowpitch. Utilizing our most advanced BCP carbon fiber in a two-piece construction, the Avenge combines a balanced swing weight with unrivaled performance.
Like all Axe Bats, the Avenge is designed to be hit on only one side. Our Plus-Plus'€º Hitting Face employs two, asymmetric slip planes at the point of impact to create a barrel that performs as if it has a very thin wall, but with the durability of one much thicker.
Meanwhile, our patented Axe handle ' made slightly smaller on the Avenge to accommodate unconventional grips often used by slowpitch players ' transfers power through your swing more efficiently and gives you more leverage to whip the bat through the zone. This year, the Avenge again carries a dual stamp for play in both USSSA and ASA competitions; it's also approved for use in NSA, ISA, and ISF play.
The Avenge is your fastest trot home. Grab hold today.
- Two-piece, composite construction uses our most advanced BCP'€º carbon fiber
- Plus-Plus'€º Hitting Face relies on advanced composite techniques for improved performance and durability with one-sided hitting
- Patented Axe handle transfers power through the swing more efficiently, and enables more whip and bat speed
- Dual stamp for play in USSSA and ASA, also approved for NSA, ISA, and ISF; 2-1/4' barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Competitive or recreational players seeking a bat with a balanced swing weight and maximum whip, comfort and barrel size.