Axe Bat 2017 Avenge (-10) Fastpitch Softball Bat - L150E - Demo Bat
- This is a Demo Bat with no Warranty and no Returns!
- Two-piece, composite construction uses our most advanced BCP' carbon fiber to deliver a large barrel and sweet spot
- Plus-Plus' Hitting Face relies on advanced composite techniques for improved performance and durability with one-sided hitting
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Endogrid' handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand for greater comfort
- Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA and NFHS, 2-1/4' barrel
Concede nothing with the boldest fastpitch bat of 2017. Utilizing our most advanced BCP carbon fiber in a two-piece construction, the Avenge returns as the standard-bearer in the one-sided hitting revolution.
Like all Axe Bats, the Avenge is designed to be hit on only one side. Our Plus-Plus'€º Hitting Face utilizes two, asymmetric slip planes at the point of impact to create a barrel that performs as if it had a very thin wall, but with the durability of one much thicker.
Greater comfort also can be found in the Avenge's handle, which features our popular Endogrid technology. This shock-absorbing, urethane over-mold ' easily identified by its soft, colorful profile ' reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and delivers a smoother, more comfortable swing.
The Avenge is your cutting-edge advantage. Grab hold today.
Who is it for?
- Players seeking maximum whip, comfort and barrel size, who also prefer the feel of a two-piece composite construction and/or want the latest Axe Bat technologies for one-sided hitting.