Axe Bat 2017 Avenge L142E (-11) Youth Baseball Bat - L142E-31in 20oz - Discontinued
Concede nothing with the boldest youth baseball bat of 2017. Utilizing our most advanced BCP carbon fiber in a two-piece construction, the Avenge boasts the largest 2-1/4’??? barrel in our youth lineup and a swing weight precision-tuned for balance.
Like all Axe Bats, the Avenge is designed to be hit on only one side. Our proprietary composite construction infuses the bat’???s Directional Hitting Face with power and enables the Avenge to perform to the maximum allowable standards sooner and longer.
Greater comfort also can be found in the Avenge’???s handle, which features our popular Endogrid technology. This shock-absorbing, urethane over-mold ’??? easily identified by its soft, colorful profile ’??? reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and delivers a smoother, more comfortable swing.
The Avenge is your cutting-edge advantage. Grab hold today.
- Two-piece, composite construction utilizes our most advanced BCP’??'§ carbon fiber to deliver a massive barrel, large sweet spot and balanced swing weight
- Lightweight composite handle flex-tuned for maximum whip, comfort and speed
- Directional Hitting Face engineered for durability and performance with one-sided hitting
- Endogrid’??'§ handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand for greater comfort
- Patented Axe handle teaches young players the proper grip and promotes a powerful, palm-up/palm-down hand position at contact
- Conforms to 1.15 big barrel BPF standards; approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA, 2-1/4’??? barrel
- One-year warranty
Who is it for?
- Players seeking maximum whip, balance, and barrel size, and/or those looking for the most advanced composite technologies for one-sided hitting.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.