- Made from a single billet of pro-grade ash, approved for in-game use
- Balanced profile for speed and power
- Proprietary premium finish for improved hardness and durability
- Patented Axe™ Handle enables your best swing, more often – maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight varies from Drop -8 to Drop -10
Choose the only wood bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
The Youth Pro Ash features a 271 turn and a cupped end for a balanced, but powerful bat. Made from a single billet of pro-grade ash, the L121F is machined and finished in the U.S.A.
Led by All Star Mookie Betts, many of the world’s best players are swinging wood bats with Axe handles daily. There’s no denying the Axe revolution; a new standard has arrived.
The Youth Pro Ash is your history in the making. Grab hold today.