GRIP-N-RIP II Bat Taper
The GRIP-N-RIP II Bat Taper creates a comfortable transition between the knob and handle of your bat. It comes in a ton of awesome colors and is made with super durable, slip-resistant silicon rubber. It features two sets of finger groves for an ultra-comfortable grip. Here are just a few reasons players prefer the GRIP-N-RIP...
- Makes it comfortable to drop a pinky or more below the knob
- Helps to dampen vibration when getting jammed
- Makes it more comfortable to choke up
- Makes it easy to identify your bat with a color of your choice
- Has finger grooves that other products lack
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi Nathan, does this accomplish the angleing of the bottom hand similar to the axe handle? I currently tape my son's bat using a piece of cardboard
Not really. This is used to make choking up more comfortable. The Axe Handle has an ergonomic oval shape and is angled to help get the barrel through the zone quicker.